* The Summer Camps include the following
* The “Bullpen” Pitching Session
is entirely focused on pitching fundamentals,
focus. The pitching delivery is broken-down
into various stages each covered extensively
repeated several times during the session. PBE stresses the importance of quality pitching
mechanics and mastering them as a top priority.
* The “Around The Horn” Infield skill Series is focused on the fundamentals of fielding and throwing a baseball.
on correct positioning, balls hit directly at them, glove side and backhand. Also, slow rollers, chops, and taking throws for tags will be covered from each position.
* The “Triple Crown” Hitting Combo is focused on generating bat speed and timing.
of hitting will be talked about and exhibited. The hitting approach is broken-down into various steps each and repeated several times during.
Each participant will swing many times and is
to bring batting gloves and their own bat
if they have one.
* Participants will be divided
into groups by age and talent level. They will be involved in fundamental drills to improve individual performance levels. Each
player will receive training in hitting, pitching, infield, outfield, and base running. Arm care plus prevention of
arm injury and playing philosophies will also be taught.
* At PBE participants experience practice sessions formulated based upon what the professional and college players
execute during their spring training. This includes a warm-up routine, station to station workouts, contests and simulated